After two weeks of non-stop fun, we have arrived back at home. At first I thought it would be a little sad the vaca was ending, but lo and behold, I was actually relieved to see my garage door rolling up to welcome us. And funny thing, the kids were, too! Sophie started dancing in her seat once we got to the stoplight before the cul-de-sac singing, "We're home. We're home." Liv just about jumped out of my arms once we got inside. Dylan was excited to see the dogs again, who were just as happy to see us again also.
There are a couple more things I'd like to post about the wedding and other trips we made, but those will have to wait. Despite my OCD nature concerning blogging, satisfying hunger pains still come as first priority.
Monday, September 15, 2008
We're Home!
Posted by
Team Och
at
10:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
Welcome back! We're glad you are all back safe and sound.
Post a Comment