Okay, for all of you who love to shake your groove thang, or want to watch your neighbors do the same, Lou and I are issuing an open invitation!!!
October 11th, Saturday Night
9:00-11:30 P.M.
Downtown SLC
This will be a Latin Dance Night Out...salsa, merengue, bachata, what have you. We haven't quite chosen between Club Karamba, Studio 600, or Club Mambo. But I've heard great things from all three. Studio 600, I believe, is also smoke-free! Yeay for me and others who can't stand having to shower at midnight to wash the stench from your hair! All of these clubs hold free dance lessons during the first hour, and then you're on your own after that.
I swear, this will be FUN!!! So, everyone give your fave babysitter a ring and set your reservation! Ladies can get all beautimous and guys can crank up the stud factor for the night and pretend we don't have snotty-nosed rugrats waiting for us to come home!
This will be a night of guaranteed great fun with good friends!
Let me know if you are interested.









1 comments:
Count us in!!! Just beware....
Post a Comment