Founder of West Coast Choppers, Jesse James, aka Sandra Bullock's yummy hubby, got a flight on an F-16 yesterday, and my yummy hubby got to fit him up with his gear! (I had planned to go and get a pic w/him, too, but the girls absolutely refused to wake up!)
True to form, hunky Mr. James did not spew chunks despite the fact that they pulled 9 G's!!! To give you a better picture of that, he almost blew a blood vessel in his arm, the ride was so intense! And, afterwards, all he could do was chuckle and say, "That was trippy!"
He definitely has that COOL factor.
True to form, hunky Mr. James did not spew chunks despite the fact that they pulled 9 G's!!! To give you a better picture of that, he almost blew a blood vessel in his arm, the ride was so intense! And, afterwards, all he could do was chuckle and say, "That was trippy!"
He definitely has that COOL factor.










1 comments:
So cool! (I would have blown chunks for sure. I can barely fly commercial!)
Post a Comment