I am what most people call a Xmas freak. When I still used to work, my great friend Lisa and I would spend much time toggling back and forth between our system screens and shopping websites in an attempt to horde as much Christmas decorations as we could. One of my favorite places to visit during the holiday season is Tai Pan Trading Company off of 193. They have the most gorgeous displays of xmas trees ever.
In my second day of feeling blah, all it took was one little visit to this place and finding that their talented staff have already began putting up Christmas decor for sale. Nothing like it to bring a smile to my face.
So while waiting for my emergency supplies to come in, I have tasked myself another mission to freshen up the living room by re-arranging furniture in preparation for the holidays and all the embellishments that come with it! I feel myself start to cheer up already (and maybe part of the reason is b/c my wonderful mister took it upon himself to pick up the boys and bring the girls along). I tell you what, this man sure knows to come swooping in for the rescue. It seems he can always sense when I am nearing the mental breaking point. Not only did he do the dishes and put a load of laundry to wash before leaving for work, he was also thoughtful enough to turn on my scentsy warmer with the coffee candle in so I can wake up to the smell of roasted coffee in the morning (love the smell, but don't actually roast any). All this before 0630 in the morning. Need I say more? Keeper!
Yeay! "I can see clearly now, the rain is gone..." The blues are being chased away. Thank you, my dear, you always know what to do, don't you? Love you to pieces.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
My Happy Place
Posted by
Team Och
at
3:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment