Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Procrastination in its Best Form: Blogging

I got this from Ms. Lindsay's page...and as I didn't directly get tagged, I just have to put it out there that this is just a way to put off (once again) chores that need to be accomplished. Apparently, this is all about high school.

1. Did you date someone from your high school?: Yep, a couple of 'em.
2. What kind of car did you drive?: In Japan, legal driving age is 18. And since my place was right behind the school, there really was no need.
3. What is your most embarrassing moment in high school?: I don't know if I had one.
4. Were you a party animal?: Ummm, to the detriment of my parent's sanity, that would be a BIG yes.
5. Were you considered a flirt?: No, I don't think so. I think underclassmen were more afraid of me than anything.
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?: Choir, and sixth chair honor choir.
7. Were you a nerd?: Does 4.143 GPA give me away?
8. Were you on any varsity teams?: Starting varsity soccer, varsity volleyball.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? : Nope. Goody-two shoes on school grounds. Outside of them, that's another story.
10. Can you still sing the fight song? : Uh, no.
11. Who were your favorite teachers?: Ms. Powell hands down. Humanities and Choir.
12. Where did you sit during lunch?: Home or at the park to feed our one-legged pigeon, Eileen.
13. School Mascot?: Red Devil (how appropriate) freshman and sophomore, King Cobra junior and senior years.
14. Did you go to homecoming and with whom? I don't remember going to a homecoming @ King.
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you?: Yeah.
16. What do you remember most about graduation?: That I was sweating in places I didn't expect during my speech.
17. Where did you go senior skip day?: I forget what it's called. Some park by the aquarium.
18. Have you gained weight since then?: NO comment!
19. Who was your prom date?: I went to prom 3 of the four years in high school.
20. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion?: Didn't make it. Pregnant then.
21. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself?: CUT yourself off after the FIRST 2L Asahi!!!
If you read this you're tagged. Good luck!!!

0 comments: