Sunday, September 21, 2008

Announcement!

So one night, I happened to check out my blog hit counter and instead of the usual 5-10 hits for the day, this blog received a record number 225 readers. IP's from all over the world have viewed my page, some from Malaysia , and some even from Namibia! Yeah, the idea of my nonsense being read by complete strangers was cool at first, but it kinda creeped me out. Why they would be interested? Who knows? I'm not a very trusting person...

And so, this blog will be set to private in a week, hopefully giving everyone interested enough time to post a comment and request an invite (as I understand, I would have to invite those I want to have access).

There are a few of you who have asked if it is okay to show my blog to your friends, this is still okay. Just send me a quick comment and ask to be added (although I don't know if it's worth that much trouble).

This isn't a snub to you guys, just a way to protect the fam from strangers with who knows what motives. So please let me know if you'd still like to read my random ramblings! Thank you very much! Bow.

1 comments:

Jill said...

Of course I want to be added! I love reading your blog. I will get you my email address so you can include me.