This is, in fact, a family vacation, and the majority of our planned itinerary reflected that fact. However, after two weeks of carrying Miss Liv in my arms, and Lou constantly on the lookout so Sophie doesn't run off exploring, it was about time the Mister and Missus had some fun minus the kiddies.
Lou's cousin Davina loved us enough to provide a babysitter in the same hotel as the reception. And thank goodness, the three musketeers were willing to skip the party. So, Lou and I danced the night away! Just like old times. Salsa, hip-hop, dance, everything! From Marc Anthony to Akon to the Bee Gees, we were out there the whole time. My feet were killing me! And although most of the guests had already surrendered to their throbbing bunions and chucked the shoes, I never thought dancing salsa is attractive barefoot...so I kept them on.
Anyway, we had a blast.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Kid-Free!
Posted by
Team Och
at
3:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment