Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Paddleboating

This being our last day @ Keystone, you would think we'd try to fit as much into the itinerary for the day. It turns out this has been our most lax day so far. The kids were promised a morning of paddleboating and feeding the ducks and geese, and we were eager to comply. The condo came with coupons for free boat rentals, all we had to pay for were the $1 bags of fish/duck food (I guess they eat the same thing?).

Of course, Sophie ran out of food first. She would throw handfuls of pellets at a time.

Liv, still annoyed with her life vest had a good time nonetheless.

We didn't do much else today. We were planning to rent some bikes and head over to the nearby villages, but the weather turned pretty fierce for a moment, so we ditched that idea. Instead, we spent the rest of the afternoon napping and then heading over to River Run Village to have some ice cream. Now, I am waiting for the laundry to be done so I can pack AGAIN.
Tomorrow, we are headed over to Denver for the last leg of the trip. It's sad thinking the end of the vaca is coming near. But Louie just reminded me that now, at least, I can start planning for next year's trip to the Outer Banks!

0 comments: