Searching for inspiration for a new post today, I found this from a fellow blogger. It calls for a loved one to describe you in six adjectives. Trapped on the loo, I stared down the hub and demanded my six responses before he could escape...
Impatient--I suppose I could claim this response stems from my vivid annoyance at L for not being able to spit out my six adjectives right then and there. But, as a matter of fact, this is a very prominent trait of Misuss Och. Waiting, for anything, is just NOT an option. So there.
Demanding--Again, stemming from my "urgent" "request." I like to think I give the best of me in every possible aspect, therefore resulting in the justification I can expect the same from everyone else. (L is chuckling as he reads this, btw.)
Loving (Very)--What can I say? My fam BETTER feel loved! Dangit, my whole life is devoted to them,
Selfless--This, I have to disagree with, I don't see it. But in L's words, "You would rather have everybody in the family get or buy something before you buy or get something for yourself." Hmmmm. There is a bit of truth to that. But it's all material matters. I demand (wow, doesn't this just emphasize L's accuracy in this adjective or I'm off on my writing skills today and have to resort to redundancy of my words) more of a grand commitment...i.e., L's soul. BAHAHAHAHA!
Devoted--This term always always reminds me of Olivia Newton-John in her pale yellow dress singing outside Frenchy's house, "Hopelessly Devoted To You." Cheesy. L says I've dedicated everything I have to the welfare of this family, to include relinquishing a promising career in the Air Force. Okay, I can go with that.
Fun--Yeay! I was hoping L would deem me as a fun gal! I'd hate to be the boring stay-at-home wifey. I doubt the kids see me the same way...I'm not the tackle me to the ground and wrestle type of mom. But with L, we manage to have fun wherever, whenever, no matter what. So yeah, I'm FUN!
I won't elaborate too much on his, but, to be fair, these are six words for my one and only:
solid
calm
mischievous
romantic
cocky
caring
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Writing Prompt - 6 Degrees of Marriage
What do you think your loved one will say about you?
Posted by
Team Och
at
6:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
Oooohhh. I like this idea! I wonder what my hubs would say about me!?! Looks like I'll have to ask him!
Post a Comment