Since I've been way way busy today making an unexpected trip to AutoZone, purchasing a new battery for the Ford after it FAILED to start up this morning, and sweet talking ultra-nice Autozone dude Paul into installing it for me after sweet talking ultra-nice neighbor friend Jason into jump starting the dumb vehicle, and then running the planned errands of the day...my brain is shot and cannot entice anything remotely creative. BUT, I read a quote from lovely blogger Stay At Home Something (click on the link on my blog list since I'm too lazy to insert a hyperlink) that I absolutely love and just have to share with you all:
"Do you want me to tell you something really subversive? Love is everything it’s cracked up to be. That’s why people are so cynical about it. . . . It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don’t risk everything, you risk even more."-Erica Jong
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Quote of the Day
So so true. It's the biggest risk anyone can take, but the most rewarding, isn't it?
Posted by
Team Och
at
3:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
Great quote. Thanks for sharing it. BTW, I love your siggy.
Post a Comment