I've made peace with that avalanche of hostile emotions from yesterday. Today being the second day before L's departure, and him being stuck at work still , it's a wonder that I have...but I have. In this state our world is in, I suppose it would be naive of me to expect others to treat you as you treat them. But instead of wallowing in all those ugly feelings, L and I have pledged to make the time we have left (what little we have) the best it can be.
Here's something to make you smile...
Sophie has a bad habit of biting her fingernails AND toenails. The other day, she bit her index TOEnail so far down, it bled.
Me: Do you want all your other toes to bleed, too?
Sophie: No
Me: I can bite all your other toenails down so they'll bleed, too, if you don't quit munching on your toes!
Sophie: If you do that, I'll tell JESUS on you!
Talk about skipping the chain of command! She's gonna pick up that direct line and go straight to the head honcho. I'm in trouble!
Friday, January 9, 2009
I Think I'm OK
Posted by
Team Och
at
11:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
She is such a doll!
whoa. dont mess with her!! lol
Post a Comment