This morning, alarmed by the sudden stillness of the Och household, I peeked down the hallway to catch Miss Sophie standing on her potty stool, frantically shoving two handfuls of M&M's from the Daddy Comes Home Countdown Jar into her face. I am so bummed I didn't sneak a quick picture before yelling out her name. Eyes wide with guilt, her head turns slowly to look at me, both hands still held against her face, holding the mounds of chocolate nuggets in her gaping mouth...it was priceless!
After managing to hold down the gag reflex while she deposited the drool-soaked M&M's into my hands, I asked her...
Me: Why were you trying to eat all of the chocolates all at once? You could have choked!
Sophie: But, Mom! You said when the chocolates are all gone, Dad will come home!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Speeding Things Up
Poor child. She misses her Daddy so much.
Posted by
Team Och
at
11:23 AM
Labels: children, funny sayings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Oh if only it worked that way. She is such a sweetheart. If you are going through withdrawl and need a "fix", come use my laptop!
This one just broke my heart. I wish I could come home and give her a big hug right now. You have got to admit, that is pretty ingenius of her though. I'm glad she is ok and just wants me home. I wish it were that simple. I miss her along with all of you so much and if she remains patient, I will be home in no time. I love you all my sweets.
L.
Post a Comment