Friday, January 23, 2009

Blog Makeover

Well, that didn't last long. The laptop is semi-working...at least enough for me to tinker around and figure out how to do my own blog makeover. The vector girl is the closest I could find to me, and I'm not quite pleased with the sig...but it was 2am then...and I needed some shut eye.
It's a cold rainy day, and so I'm more likely to coop up inside instead of the planned trip to my fave red bullseye store, and I'll be playing around more with the look of this blog.

I need opinions and comments. What do you think of the new look?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT sweetheart. There is not much more I can say about it. You really outdid yourself. Love you

L.

Cammie said...

I think it is super cute and I would love to know where everyone gets these cartoon people for their blog headers

Jill said...

I really like it! Especially on this cold yucky day. M looked outside this morning and said, "Mom it's soggy. We can't play outside today."