Wednesday, January 14, 2009

S.M.A.R.T.

Specific..Measurable...Attainable...Realistic...Timely
Apparently there is a system, aptly named S.M.A.R.T., for setting and achieving goals. In my efforts to remain busy and productive sans husband, I have set several goals we, as the home team, would like to accomplish.
1. Get in SHAPE! I've made several attempts at this in the past year...but, by golly, this has just GOT to happen before the hubster comes home. I mean, wouldn't that just be the coolest present for the both of us when he comes home? Bow-chicka-bow-wow! Hehehehehe.
2. Get Ms. Liv bottle-weaned. Yep, the little monster is still on the bottle. She takes it three times a day: morning, noon, night. This process is already underway...having the middle bottle cut out for the first time yesterday. Little girl just has to figure to eat more during solid meals.
3. Get Ms. Liv potty-trained. I hate to compare the kids to each other, considering the "every other child is different" adage and all. But the other two have been without diapers before the turned the big DOS. This fact just proves this is possible. I'd really really LUV it if I don't have to pack diapers and wipes for the vaca in the summer.
4. Finish the floor. Yep...all by myself. With all the hoopla going on, L never had enough time to complete the project. I will do this!
I have 5 months to do this! Let's see how this goes. Right now, a more immediate goal is to keep from murdering my middle child who is riding my last nerve!!!
What are your goals for this year?

2 comments:

Cammie said...

This summer is my goal for potty training also. My daughter is 2.5 and she knows darn well what the deal is, she wears panties, holds it FOREVER and refuses to sit on the potty. She eventually will pee down her leg or once we put a diaper on her to go out she lets it go. Good times

Anonymous said...

I truely believe in you and I know for a fact that you are a VERY strong woman. These goals are will be acheived before you know it. By the way, I can't believe you put that picture of me sleeping. lol. I love you so much sweetheart and I can check this from the morale computers.

L.