I love nothing more than to curl up in the quiet of my house and read a good book. Board game nights, involved activities with the kids, engaged in social chattering with friends...these are the moments I cherish in my home. Anything involving television, video games, and football (although I try REALLY hard to share other family member's enthusiasm for the sort) can only accomplish an irritating restlesness. With the twins over, as crazy football fans as Lou, and it being the last Sunday to decide the playoffs, I have an overwhelming desire to escape the testosterone. Thank goodness, my niece Katie is here. Off to the mall we go! Maybe I can squeeze a long-needed haircut in also. Tootles!
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
I love shopping too, though my oldest rolls her eyes about it :-). I still take her anyway, and recently we took in a movie, too. Have you seen Twilight yet? I loved it.
Post a Comment