Sunday, December 14, 2008

DO I want more?

And the truth spilled out...Lou and I had decided that he would get *er* fixed once we had Liv.-- 1) the pockets have shrunk in half since I separated from the AF-- 2) my physical therapist swears on her grandmother's grave my pelvis will whack out if I subject myself to another 9.5 months--3) we wanted to keep our sanity--So one can only imagine the impression of an a-bomb dropping from the heavens when, protected from the cloak of the shower curtain, the lathering Lou casually mentioned, "I know we said we'd stop with Liv. But what if we have another one?"

Eh? What? Say again? Huh?
Is that why that appointment with the snipping doc never got set?
A guilty face peeks out of the shower sporting a sheepish grin. "I guess that's why I've been putting it off. Would we really not be able to pull it off?"
Truthfully, I can see Fam Och getting away with another one. The presence of another blessing like the three we already have would be just that--a blessing. BUT---there are so many BUT's. I have been pulling off this stay at home mommy thing. BUT I just don't want to reach that threshhold from being a great mother to one who is just simply overwhelmed. I am enjoying it right now. I'm afraid to push my luck.
Who knows??? I suppose it'll happen if it's meant to happen, right?

2 comments:

THe Hepworth's said...

It's a tough ONE!!! YOu have beautiful children, Really what's one more!!!

Cammie said...

heehee....and THAT is why Im glad my hubby DID get fixed...I would be pregnant every year and my SANITY cant take it...