Thursday, December 18, 2008

Soap

I'm on edge today...mostly because my hub is participating in live fire training today and tomorrow that involves simmunitions. This is only the second time the base is utilizing these things...and with all matters new and potentially dangerous, I am nervous. Basically, the M16 rifle gun is taken apart and outfitted with a paintball-like barrel that can accomodate soap bullets.
It is supposedly non-lethal. But so are blanks...and how many stories have you heard of those freak accidents when some moron thinks it would be cool to shoot at you point-blank and ends up killing the guy. WAY too many. And the hubster's propensity to attract bad luck...well, let's just say it's not a pretty equation.
So, forgive me if I'm kinda out of it for the next two days. You may call me paranoid...but yeesh...I can't help it.

1 comments:

Cammie said...

will be thinking about you here in blog land....