Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Charlie Brown and Dookie

As part of Fam Och's holiday traditions, we start watching holiday-themed movies/cartoons starting the day after Thanksgiving. Last night, Charlie Brown's Christmas was put in for the kids' viewing pleasure while I went out to yoga.

Sophie: Dad, where does Dookie live?
Lou: Who?
Sophie: Dookie! Where does he live?
Lou: Who's Dookie?
Sophie points impatiently at the screen: That dog!
Lou: Oh! That's SNOOPY, Sophie.
Sophie: OHHHHH! I thought his name is Dookie.

Hmmmm.
SNOOPY....DOOKIE....SNOOPY...DOOKIE...
Ohkay.

4 comments:

Ann On and On... said...

Dookie...how cute!

I also looked at the picture from the fight. It's time for someone new. Cutie Pie will be o.k. He could always model...his is so cute.

SIT-Saucy Talk...I'm having another give-a-way on my blog....stop by if you have the time. :D

Anonymous said...

HAHA - that is great :) I love when kids say things the wrong way. If that would have happened in my house we would forever be calling "snoopy" by the new name of "dookie"...LOL

Cammie said...

that is super cute!

Jewel Allen said...

Cute! We watch that movie too every Christmas, it's a tradition!