Mizz Cammie from Life in the House of No Sleep passed this on to me. How touching! She is a fellow military wife who writes the most genuine posts. Thank you, Cammie!
The award states "This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships!These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
I guess the rule is to pass this on to eight fellow bloggers who I feel befit this honor, but I have three:
Meanest Mom -- I ALWAYS look forward to her wit and sarcasm. Her posts are a great read!
Stay at Home Something -- This lady is hil-a-rious! Lurve her stuff!
Simply Family -- My lovely neighbor friend Jill has the sweetest material and is the key source for all things family. (Sorry, no link, folks, she has gone private.)
Of course, if this award didn't come from Miss Cammie, she'd be on this list as well, since I love her musings on dark o'clock and such!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Blog Award!
Posted by
Team Och
at
8:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
heehee....enjoy!
Wow W! Thank you! You are too kind. You are the one I would choose first to award this to; you are such a great writer! Now what do I do? Can I nominate you again?
Post a Comment