Here's Mister D in all his ski outfit glory, courtesy of Grandpa Jun Pogi. Once I get a hold of his teacher for some
real skiing pics, I'll have them up.

Lou plays some awesome ball. The first game of the season on base.

I think this is the only time these three weren't running up and down the bleachers during the game.

The Fam went out to watch cousin Maddy's holiday concert last night. It's amazing to see how much this little lady has grown. Maddy had spent the majority of her first years with Fam Och, she's practically an Och herself, so this child is very very dear to us. She was in her element in that performance. Her voice could be heard over the throng of the others, and she enthusiastically performed the hand gestures and actions with vigor. Great job, Maddy-Maddy!
Armed with a bowl of ice cream and his trusty hat, Mister D faced his mom and dad for a game of Scrabble. OF COURSE, MOM came out champion for both games, despite dad's "cheating".
1 comments:
SOOOO when is round 3 of scrabble I'm really working on the spelling thing, there's just this one person I have to BEAT....
Post a Comment