The Och household is on the mend, not from one, but two types of illnesses! Yuck!
After registering a 103 degree fever, Wee Care quickly diagnosed S with strep throat. Ingesting 24 hours worth of antibiotics will nix the contagious factor. Thank goodness. She is already bouncing off the walls, a complete 180 from the curling up in bed in her robe and sleeping all day yesterday.O is much better, stomach still a bit yucky, but at least it's only coming out of one end now. Thankfully, her appetite hasn't waned, which has helped speed her recovery.
D, who we believed impervious to these bouts of sickness as he is the healthiest of the fam, caught us off guard midnight last night by chunks-painting the floor and walls and every other surface of the bathroom and the path leading to it (all except inside the toilet). Poor D. And poor L for having to clean it all up by himself while I cowered in bed, resisting the urge to gag from the visual of the mess.
L has not seen his workplace this whole week and has been ordered by the flight doc to stay away for its remainder. As much as I absolutely LURVE having my man home, this is NOT one of the circumstances I want him here, especially since he is infamous for contracting the same illness as all of us, only magnified by 100.
As for myself, my immune system seems to be the strongest of the whole clan. (although I am afraid I am jinxing myself by typing it out). I BETTER be ok, since Twilight is waiting for me!









1 comments:
So sorry for you guys- it's that time of year, huh?
Post a Comment