Wow, the year has sped through on hyper-drive, hasn't it? It has been a trying, rewarding, and amazing 2009. As I look back and reflect on all that has taken place in Team Och's life this past year, I am filled with such an overwhelming sensation of gratitude. Here I am attempting to write a passage more eloquently befitting the trials and blessings we have experienced, but I'm finding it hard to do so. I am just thankful. I know that is so redundant of me. I don't know how many posts I've published on here exclaiming that same point. But I am.
Thankful
...for having love. My Mister Och and our Three. Plus one rat-looking diva Dog. My family. We've weathered throught the trials of a five-month deployment and have emerged stronger and more dedicated to each other than I could ever have imagined. Yeah, there are gazillionaires out there who can't figure out what else to do with their mulah. But I wonder how many of them have what I have in the form of a family who will love you unconditionally: impatience, hormonal imbalances, yelling bouts notwithstanding. I have that. It makes my heart feel so rich and full.
In this upcoming 2010, I vow to keep this biggest blessing in the forefront of my mind and never lose sight of what is really important.
So here's to a happy love-filled new year, everyone!









1 comments:
Lovely! You deserve it all Winnie... Happy New Year! Love you.
Post a Comment