My high school classmate and now fellow blogger friend KCB of Team Bolina introduced me to an amazing idea. She had created a list of 101 goals to accomplish in the span of 1001 days. I briefly looked over her site one day, and it was a bolt of inspiration.
You see, I'm a master of procrastination. I NEVER get anything DONE. I have tasks and goals and dreams and hobbies hidden in every nook and cranny of my life. And they sit there...untouched, forgotten, or simply put aside until a rainy day, which of course gets spent doing nothing instead.
I am in the process of creating the list. I want to use it as my own little checklist to tick off all the little projects I want to finish, plus those that I think will assure some personal enrichment of some sort. I'm on #71 right now.
Soon, I will be creating another site to piggyback onto this one, with a blog button available on this so you can access it to view my progress. It's especially exciting since MISTER Och has jumped the bandwagon as well and is also drafting his own list.
January 1 will be Day 1 and will officially commence the goal accomplishment countdown. Wish me luck!
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
My 101
Posted by
Team Och
at
8:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
I've been thinking about doing this too...I always seem to make lists and then not get very far. How do you stay motivated?
I can't wait to read your list!
So far, nothing I've done has worked. I keep flitting from one project to another, never getting anything done. So here's to hoping this will work! You should do one too!!
Post a Comment