Thursday, December 10, 2009

Forget the Mac

I've always wanted a Mac...whether it be desk or lap top. BUT, I never could bring myself to make the switch, considering all the pricey software I had for PC. The Mac always seemed SO cool. But I think it needs to watch out for its newest competition. There's this big giveaway happening in several blogs...and they are giving away THIS! HP Touchsmart 600. Ooooooh, I likey!!!!

Yeah, I'm worried about OCD tendencies kicking in and wiping the touch screen down every five seconds or so...but holy techie, isn't it pretty? My desktop is fried downstairs in the office, and so the hubby and I have been relegated to our respective laptops. Wouldn't this one just be SO stinkin' nice?

Unfortunately, a new PC is not something in the budget right now. Mister Och insists the next purchase from the electronics department would be one to replace the 26 inch tube TV I purchased when I first entered the military. He's feeling mighty sorry for himself that everyone, including the children have flat-panels mounted on their walls, and we have to settle for one that isn't even an LCD! The world is coming to an end I tell you! (no sarcasm there whatsoever)

So I think I'll keep on dreaming of this baby, unless I get extremely lucky and win this giveaway. If you want your chance at winning one, check out:

If not, then just cross your fingers for me.

0 comments: