Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Winding Down

Christmas has come and gone. I'm feeling just a tad bit lost. Does anyone else feel this way? It just seems there's such a big crescendo building up to the 25th of December. Days are desperately balanced between relaxing and enjoying the family and frantically searching and purchasing goods to wrap for the kids. It is hard to believe it was just a week ago. And now, the presents are unwrapped, the garbage bins brimming with discarded wrapping paper so meticulously selected and folded before they were ripped to shreds.

So now, what do I do? I loved everything about Christmas. I loved seeing the children's faces, knowing Mister Och and I once again created that holiday magic for them that morning as they saw Santa had come and eaten their cookies and left a bunch of goodies in their stockings.

There was so much purpose in the past weeks...I'm unsure if I CAN relax.

0 comments: