The girls have a morning ritual in which they lay on either side of me on the bed and fight over who loves Mommy more. It's not an event I look forward to, but mornings are never complete without it.
Today, the event started as usual. Liv, having curled her whole body around my left arm and nuzzling her face into my neck, said, "I love my mommy."
Sophia countered with splaying her limbs across me, invading territory Liv had otherwise claimed. "Ha! I love MY mommy!"
Liv calmly unfurled herself from me, reached across, and ran one wet fingertip across the lens of Sophia's glasses. She then purposefully settled herself back down beside me, the SMUGGEST little smile I've ever seen on a two-year-old.
A very happy toddler won today's battle as her older sister conceded defeat as she furiously sprayed her lenses with cleaner.
Sunday, December 20, 2009
So There!
Posted by
Team Och
at
10:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment