This being the week before the big day, it's been crunch time for us, shopping whenever the moment allowed, wrapping presents while the kids slept, and performing our annual traditions for the holidays.
This was our first year trying out the lights in our city. Usually, we'll just wander the outdoor mall or visit Temple Square. This time, we opted for the hayride provided by Burger Stop that toured us around the myriad of lights in the park.
Here we are waiting for the hayride to start. The admission for a family of five is 6 bucks, that's it! We got stuck at one point, the truck we were on sporting the baldest tires I have ever seen. But once we were off, there were no other htiches.
This was my favorite part of the ride...going under the long archway of changing lights.
It was a kid-oriented display, full of animals and fantastical creatures. The kids absolutely loved it, playing I-Spy and pointing out the more original displays.
Then on Sunday, I had my sis and Miz Brandie help me out in whipping up four batches of the Ochoa chocolate peanut butter balls for the annual neighbor treat giveaway.I can't wait until Christmas!!!!









2 comments:
I love Christmas because then I get your peanut butter chocolate balls...it wouldn't be Christmas without them! YUM! (Do I have to share with my kids?)
I'm so glad you guys loved the hayride! I am also glad I was able to enjoy your yummy treats again! Hope you had a great Holiday!
Post a Comment