So I've been following one particular story lately. A while back, I had followed this blog written by a mom who was struggling with her young daughter Peyton's leukemia. When she emerged cancer-free, I rejoiced in their victory and gradually drifted away into the outer reaches of blogland. Well, now I'm back to following the story...same site, same family, only now, it is Mister Mayhew behind the virtual blog pen, writing about his wife's recent stroke and their fight to get her recovered.
I tell you, it breaks my heart reading about it, knowing what this family has already gone through. But at the same time, I can't help but keep reading, checking in to search for any updates on Anissa's progress...but also because there is so so so much hope as well.
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Heartbreak and Hope
Check her story out at
Keep them in your prayers.
Posted by
Team Och
at
9:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment