The clock officially began ticking on January 1, 2010. But it took a couple more days to finish the list of 101 goals to accomplish in 1001 days. It's on a separate site with the complete list and any updates I'll be posting.
Check it out HERE.
I'll be making a button link on this site as well so it will be easier to access.
Here's to new beginnings!









5 comments:
I love your list. You have inspired me once again. I am going to make my own list and get started!
Thanks Alot!! Now I'm thinking I should do this!! Winnie you are in BIG TROUBLE!!!! Thanks for always inspiring me!!
Yay! Another 101er. :) I love it. I'll add you to the list of 101's I follow.
Brandie and Jill, good on you guys to make a list of your own! This endeavor has filled me with such excitement, I'm sure it will be the same for you!
KCB, You have been my inspiration for this! Thank you!
So item 1 of mine needs to be that I read your list and took at least 10 from it! lol. It is funny to see the things you have on yours that I've been talking about... oh like the fire/water proof safe! lol. I think I'm going to create a list. Love ya Winnie!
Post a Comment