Sunday, December 13, 2009

Aftermath

This is what happens after letting your little ones run amok unsupervised with their friends for several days without cleanup time downstairs.
Actually, these are pics AFTER we collected everything that was on the floor...
the first phase of cleaning up.
I couldn't wrap my mind around the chaos when I first went down there,
I didn't think to capture the calamity on camera.



Five laundry baskets and five hours later, I can actually breathe down here. Although I must admit, I was laughing the whole time.

4 comments:

Ortega Family said...

You're so brave Winnie! Aren't you so glad you have downstairs now! At least you can avoid that chaos until the time is right. ;)

Ortega Family said...

BTW... are you now a two Christmas tree family? (please break the news to me gently). ;)

Team Och said...

(Very gently...) Yes, Miss Lisa, I am now a member of a multi-tree family!!!!
I get to have my what the hubby calls my "can't-touch-the-designer-tree" upstairs in the living room,and they get the tacky multicolor downstairs. Bahahahaha!

Ortega Family said...

I knew it!! Lucky!! We have the little $20 white fiber optic one in the family room for the kiddos... I tell myself I'm going to get my second tree in the sales this year... we'll see what Jacob thinks. ha ha!