I ran across an article on msn.com about people who are preparing for the "impending" economic crash and it mentioned a site survivorblog.com. I decided to check it out and was a bit overwhelmed! I found posts on accumulating at least one year's worth of food storage in rice, beans, and other non-perishables. Also there were even instructions in creating a shelter and perimeter defense?!? More like end of days apocalyptic stuff.
So, I'm as nervous as the next guy when it comes to the state of the economy...I have been planning food storage for awhile and getting our emergency kits ready. But this survival blog stuff really creeped me out!
Here I am pre-occupied with what L and I are gonna be for Halloween, and finding the Olivia the Pig dress for Liv's costume, I have pushed all of our survival/emergency plans to the back burner.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Overreacting?
How seriously is any one of you taking this economy crash?
Posted by
Team Och
at
8:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
"Noah, how long can you tread water?" (Bill Cosby) Just kidding. I'm taking it seriously enough to have 72 hour kits ready for my family and we are working on building a years supply of food storage. I have felt strongly recently that we need to be prepared for anything.
A few years ago, when K was changing jobs, his former boss threatened a law suit and K was having a hard time getting the new business up and going. We had some food storage and some savings and we lived off that and were able to stay here in our house. You just never know what could happen and when you might need it.
But, I'm drawing the line at a perimeter defense, and we certainly aren't going to hole up in Idaho somewhere.
Post a Comment