Monday, October 6, 2008

Eventful (NOT!)

And another weekend flushes down the drain! This was supposed to be my one-wkend-a-month at the Guard Base. I made it to 1100 on Saturday, with half of that time spent hugging the toilet bowl of the public chick's room (eeeew, I know). Meds kinda took the edge off so I was able to crawl into the car and manage not to swerve off the pretty new Legacy Parkway on the way home. And once in bed, I did not leave until Sunday afternoon, but only to transfer my aching self to the family room and bundle up in there.
Whoever heard of a migraine that is unaffected by Excedrin Migraine?!?!?! That little white bottle is the holy grail of all migraines! So the monkey that hitched on to my head kept his debilitating hammering from 0900 up until I fell asleep from sheer exhaustion.
I'm finally feeling tons better, but now I have to start worrying about how I can make that weekend up to the UTANG. Booooo!

0 comments: