Monday, October 6, 2008

Fall is here!

The air is crisp and cool and the leaves are starting to change color. It is FALL! One of my fave things about this season is definitely the cute little girlie outfits my babies can wear!!! Nothing like tiny cardigan wrap-around sweaters and swanky blazers!!! Sophie's outfit can't be seen since the stubborn little pot refused to pose...but Liv's is an all-time fave handed down from big sis, one that Louie picked out in Rome since I was too overloaded with choices at the time. Too freakin' cute!

2 comments:

Jewel Allen said...

Hi Winnie!

I agree, one of my favorite things about fall is being able to wear long-sleeved shirts again.

Your kids ARE cute!

Jill said...

Adorable! Tell Louie next time he is in Rome he can pick out clothes for my kids. Heck, he can pick out clothes for me! (did I just type heck?, really?)