Thursday, October 2, 2008

5 Things

Been tagged.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

1. Learning to become a momma.
2. Contemplating joining the Air Force.
3. Hating on the PI and my life there.
4. Second-guessing my decisions
5. Trying to find my way.

5 things on today's to-d0 list

1. HOMEWORK
2. Clean the house
3. Teach Sophie her pre-k lessons
4. Return movie to Redbox
5. Grocery shopping

5 snacks I enjoy

1. Black walnut ice cream with granola topping
2. Lime and black pepper chips
3. Watermelon slushies
4. Frozen grapes
5. Dark chocolate and walnut brownies

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire

1. Pay off ALL debt
2. Give some to charity (i.e., family)
3. Save some for the kiddies
4. Start a business
5. TRAVEL!!!!

5 places I have lived

1. Yokosuka, Japan
2. Sasebo, Japan
3. Laguna, Philippines
4. Orlando, FL
5. Layton, UT

5 places I have worked

1. McDonald's on-base in Japan (Irrashaimase!)
2. Youth and Teen Center Sasebo, Japan
3. US Air Force (to include all places they have sent me)
4. Utah Air National Guard, SLC
5. who knows what I'll do next?

0 comments: