Wednesday, October 1, 2008

BLAH

As blogged previously, Liv was struck by a nasty cold. And as the story of the virus usually goes, it got tired of li'l miss and ventured on to yours truly. I have been cooped up in bed all day nursing a slight temp awaiting the seemingly impending implosion of my sinuses. And thank goodness for the hero of the day, the newly deemed "Ocho Cinco"(for his heroic feats in their football game), who watched the kids while I snoozed until noon and endured a whole day of his wifey's whining about how miserable she feels. I was thoroughly upset, especially since I had grand plans of stimulating the economy with some retail spending, and the evening was gorgeous out and I was unable to be outside and enjoy it.
I know, waaah waaah. Ms. Winnie is very good at the whining. Cue booing and hissing now. Hoping tomorrow will be a better day.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I feel for you! I caught it and have been trying to ignore it for a few days; no luck, it knocked me on my butt today. Hope yours is better!

THe Hepworth's said...

Hope you feel better cuz I tag you!!!