Is anybody else asking the same thing? What ever happened to fall? As I recall, it was just a couple days ago I was loving on autumn and the cooler weather. But now, it's not just cool anymore, it's straight out COLD!
Cutie patootie.
Yeah, we got gypped! Fall was stolen from us! No fair! Booooo! Hissss! Poor Lou, he was planning to play one last (albeit verrrryy chilly) round of golf with his buddies tomorrow. So now they're getting excited that next weekend will be 65 degrees and thus warm enough for the last hurrah (that's still TOO cold for me).
Currently, I am trying to convince Lou that the Halloween and Thanksgiving holidays don't count (it never was a big deal with my fam growing up) and that because it is now snowing, I am fully justified in breaking out the Christmas decorations. It is a "-ber" month, after all! Hahahaha. He just keeps looking at me funny and shaking his head...I guess it's a no-go. But he can't resist long under my wiles...*wink*wink*.









1 comments:
I was so sad about the snow as well- what about the leaves changing colors and all that fun? Now they'll all just turn black and die.
Post a Comment