Friday, August 29, 2008

TAGGED

Share three of your joys, fears, goals, current obsessions, regrets & facts about yourself... (the directions didn't say to give an explanation, but I wanted to anyway) Then, tag 5 more people & leave a comment on their blog, so they'll know!

JOYS
#1 These four beautiful blessings are my number one joy.
They are my everything.
#2 Traveling!!! Nothing beats some time away from home,
spending time with my #1's in faraway places.
#3 Writing. I have always loved to write.
It was just recently, though, that I have
realized I may actually be able to make a living from it.
FEARS
#1 My greatest fear is having something bad happen to
my children. I am almost delusional w/paranoia when it comes to them.
#2 Louie in Iraq. I get this funny feeling in my chest
whenever I think about him over there again.
#3 Natural disasters/survival situations
I know this is Lou's specialty, but
I really don't want to test it out.
CURRENT OBSESSIONS
#1 Isn't this one obvious? It is past midnight and I just finished
a 13-hour road trip, and what am I doing while everyone
else is sleeping?
BLOGGING!
#2 Buying a new DELL laptop.
The one with the "Chill" design on the cover,
and all other upgrades.
It'll be so pretty.
#3 Digital scrapbooking.
I just purchased the Adobe PE. I just have to figure out how to use it.
REGRETS
#1 Not getting the basement and landscape finished with the building of the house.
**Really, regrets are a waste of time. I don't dwell on that stuff.**
FACTS
1. I have THE biggest sailor mouth in ALL of Utah. I dare someone
to challenge me on this title. (Although I'm not proud of it.)
2. I eat KitKats a certain way. I peel the chocolate of the wafer with my teeth.
Carefully take apart the wafer layers. Nibble on each wafer layer. YUM!
3. I will most certainly snap and get scary violent with someone who has
endangered the safety of my children. (Ask the lady who hit my car and
tried to drive off.)
**I really can't tag anyone else. I don't know enough people who blog.

0 comments: