I am at my wit's end. Planning and packing for this Colorado trip is supposed to be simple since I had such an early start doing it. But this week has been one thing after another of distractions and other must-do's, I'm starting to crack. Here are most of the things on my list:
1) The 1,700 word final I wrote at the last minute Sunday night got lost in the netherworld of my hard drive (no more suggestions, trust me, I've tried EVERYTHING to locate it, it is simply lost) and thankfully, I got an extension until tomorrow to rewrite it.
2) The girls have their annual doc check-up today with SHOTS! Some little girl will be very unhappy today.
3) We're having the sweet boy who's housesitting for us over for dinner to get him re-acquainted with the dogs and the house.
4) Clean before the sweet boy comes over so he doesn't blab to Lou's office what a slob I am.
5) Cook for dinner with company.
6) Mow and clean up backyard.
7) Pack Dylan's suitcase.
8) Pack mine and Lou's suitcase.
9) Do laundry!!!
10) Lou's promotion ceremony is tomorrow.
11) This is immediately followed by Dylan's school Open House.
12) The rest of the homework that is due this week.
There are a MILLION other things that go along with all of these tasks. With the clock ticking, what do I do? I BLOG. Nice.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
A Million Things...
Posted by
Team Och
at
9:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Winnie, I am so relieved to see that you have the same priorities I do. Blogging starts out on the botton of my list everyday and then somehow at the end of the day, it is always the thing I accomplished first. Good Luck with everything!
I know how that goes!! If you need help let me know! I can't blog as good as you but maybe I can help with other things! I hope you are planning on blogging while your gone, I don't know what I will do without your entertaining posts!!!
Post a Comment