Sunday, August 10, 2008

Night at the Movies

It's hard to find a drive-in movie theater nowadays. With three hyperactive children, it's such a blessing to have one nearby, or else L and I would have to wait for movies to come out on video to watch them. Lou's AFE friends decided to all meet up last night to watch Pineapple Express, a totally inappropriate film for young kids, but they didn't sit still to watch it anyway (or so I hope). I didn't like the movie much, either...stoner films don't appeal much, but the atmosphere and spending time with the kids was all I was looking for anyway.

For those of you interested in some movie fun with the kids or some adult necking time at the movies old fashioned style, check out the website below for current listings. They don't take check or credit card, children under five yrs. old are free, first movie starts at dusk.

cutie patooties

1 comments:

Jill said...

Thanks for sharing this, I didn't know this was even available! Now I just need to decide if I should take the kids so they can have fun, or leave the kids at home so I can have fun! wink wink!