And here goes one more hail mary attempt at dieting before the wedding. AAAGGGHHH! My constant love affair with food has mushroomed into a raging monster. L says we have the same problem: "We have a weight problem, can't "weight" to eat." I've always taken my petite figure for granted, and when I was sick, it was even easier to keep the poundage off. But then I got happy and my happiness came velcro-attached to all the unhealthy grub that for some reason, my happy self suddenly can't generate enough metabolism to burn. I didn't care much...but now my promotion is betting on my ability to pass my PT test in three weeks and I am making a rare appearance at a Rocha family event. I don't want to be "L's wife, the one who looks like a fat troll."
Trying on a dress for the wedding...and I realize why I never bothered to purchase a full length mirror for the house. EEEWWW. I'll be damned if I show up looking like that without even trying to shed some inches.
So here it is: I VOW TO LOSE AT LEAST TEN LBS BEFORE THE END OF AUGUST.
I'm marching over to Ladystyle Fitness, purchase a mbrship, and start RIGHT NOW to EAT RIGHT. No more fatty burgers and fries (my insides are sobbing) and no more second helpings...shit, not even heaping first helpings. Let's see how it goes. Wish me luck.
Friday, August 1, 2008
CRASH!
Posted by
Team Och
at
6:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment