Monday, February 16, 2009

I'm BAAAACK!

My sincerest apologies to my ever-so-loyal readers. I've relished my role as a SAHM way too much to temporarily put it aside to make up for all of the National Guard drill weekends I missed. I worked from Sunday through Thursday last week, waking at 0400 every morning to make the daily commute over. Back in my active duty days, this was never an issue...I was used to it; it was a way of life. But waking at 0800 and finally snoozing at 0200 the next morning doesn't exactly pave the way for a successful transition into the workforce. I was the walking dead. And as I have shunned caffeinated products with the exception of one soda on Saturdays, I had no assistance from the bright red can during my struggles.
Soooo, update...here goes:
--First off, how's the layout looking? Is it too busy? I get way too fickle with my page; I needed a new look. Opinions, please.
--My bachelor's program in English starts today. Woohoo!
--My mother is still here visiting (that deserves a whole separate post). Coming soon.

--L is doing great. He is keeping himself busy, and he's impressed quite a few shiny shoulders over yonder.
That's about it. I have lots more to post...but it would be an injustice to mush it all up into one.

1 comments:

Jill said...

I love your blog, including the new background. And thank you so much for all your pointers and help on mine. I'm loving it! I owe you and B a lunch, when should we do it?