Wednesday, February 18, 2009

AAAAGGGGHHHHHH!

It is 1040 in the morning. L always calls me in the morning. Usually between 0830 and 0930. He NEVER misses a call. NEVER.
Although I am fully aware of the many many harmless things that can prevent this routine call, my heart has been pounding a thousand beats a minute as the worst case scenario repeatedly surfaces in this paranoid mind of mine.
I am furious I am in this predicament...I am furious at him, at me, at the miitary...everyone and everything I can blame, I think I've done it twice already. 99.9% chance he'll be calling later with a sincere apology and a very valid excuse. But DAMN that .1%!!! Why does that probability seem so huge?!?!?
I need to get away from the house and immerse myself in retail distraction. Screw the budget, I need to calm my nerves!

2 comments:

Cammie said...

oh, lots of hugs and prayers for you.....let us know when he calls.

Jill said...

You left us hanging, is everything okay?