Thank you, Jill, for tagging me, as I have been wracking my brain of something to post about.
I am to name ten things which bug me.
1. Utah National Guard drill weekends
2. Every form of (cue whiny voice) "but, mom-"...don't they know I lay down the law?
3. Parents who are so obliviously neglectful of their kids, they actually think they're good ones.
4. Dirty floors
5. Flakes...of the RSVP sort.
6. Not being able to enjoy my meal without a pint-sized chickie climbing onto my lap.
7. Companies that don't accept Bill Pay and still require checks/money orders (get with the times, people!)
8. My leaking kitchen faucet
9. Shoppers who block the whole aisle (you're supposed to stand behind the cart, not next to it!)
10. JILL....hahahahaha. Just kidding! You know I love you.
10. The real one. My backyard!!!
I tag Brandie, Sarah J., Cammie, Kristin, Mel, and Jewel. Have fun!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Bug Tag
Posted by
Team Och
at
11:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
FUN!!!! Thanks for the tag....I needed something for today anyways
Oh, I still need lots of help. I don't love mine. Your job is going to be a daunting one; help me make one I love!
Not sure if you mean me Kristin or not, but I will definitely do this over the weekend ;) I love a great meme filler post...LOL!
Post a Comment