I will never tire of writing of my wondermous neighbors. After a freak blizzard that blanketed the town in white-out conditions for the majority of the day, I wondered bleakly how I could get my battered muscles ( I had to endure a physical fitness run yesterday) to move that wet snow from my driveway. I was hoping for a miracle of high temps to melt it all off. It turned out as I drove home from running errands, I came home to my neighbors Sean and Rhead clearing the front of my house for me.
It is clearly an understatement when L says that he feels so much better about being away from the fam knowing we live in the neighborhood we do. We surely are blessed.
Thank you, guys!









2 comments:
That's wonderful. You don't get neighbors like that anymore. You're blessed.
Good to know you're surrounded by good people. Such a blessing!
Post a Comment