Sunday, February 22, 2009

Godsend

Very recently, Soph had a nightmare in which "bad guys" put her face in the water and tried to drown her. The fear then developed and found itself the elephant in the tiny tiny room during bathtime. Once shampoo time came, Soph would sob uncontrollably and scream in shear fright. She was afraid water would roll down her face.
I've tried several methods to alleviate this fear...L "sending" her a dreamcatcher to hang by her bed did wonders, but this wonder product eliminated the need for me to climb into the bath and cradle her head backwards into the water to rinse out the shampoo.
I picked it up at the local Babies R'Us, but I imagine it is also available at Target since it offers this line of bath products. You need only clip it onto the faucet and turn on the water. It has a little receptacle for bubble bath solution, and also keeps the kids from bumping their heads on the faucet. Check it out!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I love this! Thanks for sharing the tip, I'll have to go grab one for my littles.

Cammie said...

A friend of mine has this. It is an excellent little contraption