Monday, May 18, 2009

Warm Sunny Day

Living in Utah, we've learned to take advantage of every warm spring day since it has been known to snow a tad as late as June. Today, I ignored my household duties and instead focused on quality kiddie time. We strolled across the street to give Mister D some range time. He had been worried he wouldn't have any practice time before his junior golf league starts this summer. Afterwards, we walked over to the adjacent park and let the girls have their turn at fun.

I didn't realize until I started taking these pics that D makes this cute little funny face when he's in mid-swing. L says I shouldn't point it out to him as it will prove to be a distraction. But isn't it cute?

Little Liv claimed her own mat and quickly learned to set up her tee.

...although she did swing the opposite way...


Her fierce victory look. Grrrrr!

pretty girl


"It's not fair I can't hit it to the sign like Dylan!"

He was getting self-conscious, alright. I guess L was right...I shouldn't have told him about that face! hehehe


This girl somehow doesn't comprehend that the cam has an adequate zoom lens and that she needn't come any closer. Only a quarter of her face, and you can still tell she's gorgeous.
I know, I'm biased!

Liv strolling around like she owned the place.


Goofing off with the ball bag.


Liv chasing Mister D with her iron.


Sand angels, anyone?







0 comments: