Monday, May 4, 2009

THREE MORE

THREE...JUST THREE....ONLY THREE
MORE MONDAYS UNTIL MY LOVEBUG COMES HOME!!!
The exact day is still tentative...but the three Mondays is a definite. I'm SO excited! I've been filling up my calendar until then in the hopes it will make the time pass by faster. Of course, I made the hubster promise that THIS time, he won't be nursing any more wounds like last year.

I can't wait to see my love again...to hold his hand and melt in his embrace...to wake up to in the morning...so he can take over lawn duty...and take over Liv's potty duty...and get up in the middle of the night when the girls wake up....oooops. Hahahaha. It's looking like poor L will be wishing he were back in Iraq once I unload my responsibilities on him!

For real...it's been awful lonely without my best friend around. This time can't go by fast enough!

1 comments:

Cammie said...

Hope these next few weeks FLY by for you and the kids!!