And so the children's countdown jars have whittled down to this. Less than seven days...at least that is the plan...So Far. It seems there have been a couple hangups about the replacement jets receiving clearance to fly in. That little hurdle could translate into L's homecoming being delayed a couple days. The leadership is going back and forth on the dates. 'Original return date good to go!'...'Prepare for a delay!'...'Original return date good to go again!'...Aggghhh!!!! This teeter-totter is driving me bonkers! Boooo!
I have a fellow blogger and former classmate who is also awaiting her other half (also a former classmate) in about the same time. Difference? Her hubby has a commercial flight...which means it is a DEFINITE! Oh, how I envy you, my dear!
So, although this time without our very own is coming to an end...it still seems SO far away. All of you who know me well know my control issues...I need definite dates for me to be able to sleep soundly. And so, as is the nature of the military and its lack of guarantees, I suppose I should just be thankful at least that L is still ALIVE and WELL and he WILL be coming home.









0 comments:
Post a Comment