I have received the official visitor reg list for L's homecoming! I've already spoken to those who have expressed interest in witnessing the homecoming later this month, but if this is something you would also like to join in on, please let me know.
Basically, I'll get some information from you so you will be granted access to the base. We will all leave together from my digs and proceed to the hangar to await the plane. We should be able to witness its landing and the plane will actually taxi in right in front of us. There will be other family and friends, maybe a news crew or two, and the honor guard. It's always been a patriotic moment to witness.
Anyway, if you would like to come along, let me know, and I'll personally get with you to give the details (date, time, etc.) and so I can take your info.
Wooohooo!
Monday, May 11, 2009
Almost There!
Posted by
Team Och
at
8:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
That sounds so awesome to see!!
We are there! I'll get the details from you this week.
Post a Comment