Don't you hate it when that wave of relief washes over you when you assume the sickened kids are better and then have it come slamming down that you are undoubtedly wrong when the sickest one burns a fever again? GEEEEZ!!!! Liv's fever was all but gone by bedtime, but then by midnight, I flinched as I touched that hot little forehead.
It was my turn to be sick yesterday. I was relieved (rather me than the children), and settled in for a night of restful sleep. BUT, Liv and Soph took turns...Soph kept crying out in her sleep, yelling about Liv needing to turn something (who knows? that little runt can dream of anything), and then laying herself sideways on the bed and on top of Liv. Once I got her corrected and back to sleep, Liv will start screaming about an itchy foot and other nonsense. They took turns continuously, until three o clock in the morning, at which point, Liv decided to become fully awake and demand for food.
After feeding her and shoving a fever bullet into the poor baby, she finally fell asleep.
And so our bout with this evil evil bug has yet to conclude.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Tease
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
poor babies....and mommy!
Post a Comment